IntroductionCIS (CESAR INFORMATION SERVICES s.c.r.l.) is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information.
This Policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer and through your use of our website, mobile applications and online services;
- Where we obtain the data from;
- What we do with that data;
- How we store the data;
- Who we transfer/disclose that data to;
- How we deal with your data protection rights;
- And how we comply with the data protection rules.
- All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the EU data protection laws.
What personal data we collectPersonal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details and information about your access to our website. We may collect personal data from you when you create an account, use the website, participate in a survey or when you contact us. Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Information about your use of our website;
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, service, calls;
What do we use your personal data for, why and for how longYour data may be used for the following purposes:
- Contacting you in case of an event or announcement related to the service. These communications are not made for marketing purposes and cannot be opted-out of;
- Customer Services communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and enhance your experience with us;
- To comply with a legal obligation
- You have given us the permission using your personal data (e.g. for marketing related uses);
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
Security of your personal data
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will not be shared with a third party.
Contact regarding personal data
If you have any questions about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority.
Your Data Protection RightsUnder certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a request at email@example.com or contact us by post at:
31 rue Montoyer bte 11